Saturday, January 30, 2010

WE HOLD THE FUTURE!!!!!

Our president gave the annual state of the union speech, and I was sitting there watching it thinking why do I have to watch this? I started to realize that I need to watch this because in a few year we will be the one`s who will run this country. I feel that our generation has lost it`s way. We focus on now and living for the now instead of how our decisions will affect us in the next faze of our life. I am guilty of that and I`m pretty sure allot of us teenagers are. I mean not just saying teenagers, because it was known for High school to be the pivotal point in a persons life, but truthfully middle school, and elementary school kids are doing more things than high school students are doing. I think that we have to realize that we are the future of this country and some leaders of today have expressed there concern about the children leading the world. I believe we should stand up and prove to America that we can and will lead this country even better than the way it is being lead now. We always talk about how our parents don`t understand so, don`t forget how we feel now. Don`t let our children feel the same way. we are experiencing poverty, unemployment, and frustration, so let us not forget it. Let us remember so that when we come to power we know how it feels to be down and out, and we won`t let the people we care about feel the same way.Let us remember so that we can draw from pass experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment