Saturday, January 9, 2010

I took it on.

Ok, so guys I took on a hard monologue for me it`s a fast talking monologue which is a stutterers worst nightmare lol. I think it`s really breathy beacause it`s so much easier to speak on the breath. like singing. If any of you take singing lessons, you know what I`msayin. I personally find it weird that you can talk and stutter but then can sing whitout it, it`s kind of strange. I mean having studdering is a challenge especially when you want to be an actor but I keep telling myself that God gave me this and he could have given me something worse, he just wants me break down a barrier, but all of us who do studder do not think of it as a curse I mean yes, sometimes it`s embarrasing  but things could always be worst. So, here it is my Gretchen Weiner Monologue.................


No comments:

Post a Comment