Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Be the best of the best not the best of the worst.

So, I`ve mentioned that I go to a performing arts school before but I really just wanted to talk about it. I know that acting is what I want to do but when your at a school where everyone is sure they want to act you end up trying to prove to the people around you that you want to do it, but really you don`t need to prove anything to anyone but yourself. So people say " Oh it must be great being with people who love to do what you do"  Well not really because everyone wants to do what you want to do so there for you don`t stand out. I`m a person that loves the spotlight I mean in a way we all do, we all love to be acknowledged for being great, but the fact is that in regular school you are diffrent, you are you, and everyone knows you, in a school where everyone is diffrent, and everyone may not be as good as you, and may not have the passion that you do, no one cares about that. It`s who`s willing to do what they have to do to get to the next level. So what I am saying is that it`s easy to stand out against the worst, and feel great about yourself but it`s not easy to stand out in front of the best, and have down times, and have good times and work hard at what you want to do. Also you can work harder to be better than who you think is the best, but you should strive to be YOUR BEST not the best, because when your the best you, theres no one above you.

No comments:

Post a Comment