Sunday, April 17, 2011

AP Tour Recap



Hey guys I'm so excited to write this my interview series allows me to meet some really great people and have these amazing experiences. So tonight I got to go to AP Tour which was let me just say an experience.




The crowd was amazing to see that much passion from fans was really inspiring. I got there late so I missed The conditions and Versaemerge who I really wanted to see but let me tell you I was not disappointed. I see stars was who I saw first and they were amazing just the passion from them playing and the chemistry the guys had on stage. They did not let their age hinder them they performed as well if not better than other rock bands I have seen. I also got an interview with the band please stay tuned for that.


























The next band I saw was drugs They had the crowd running and jumping and singing along that experience was so powerful to be apart of.







Over all to see the love these people had for their bands was mind boggling. The Black Veiled brides fans all came out dressed like the band I mean there was really dedication and the bands were really good they gave their fans just as much love as the fans gave them. I guess overall I would like to just say that these bands did not start of being big they worked for it. They know who they are and they stick to that and their fans love them because they are who they are, so if you have a dream I say don't stop go for it because eventually you will have people supporting you as well

~LUV MIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment