Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hey guys

So hey, hahaha. What's up I haven't really posted any really you know personal messages in awhile nor have I ever posted a personal message on youtube, but hopefully that will be in the works soon. I just wanted to give you an update on what's been going on with me. So at this point in my life I am about 2 and a half months away from finishing my Sophomore year and I am very excited about that. I have been having a blast this year. I have accomplished a lot of things I have wanted to do this year I am just a person with a lot of goals and sometimes I want to move to fast. So I have been having a blast with these interviews, just because I have been meeting some really great people and I have been learning a lot also I hope to be informing you guys a lot as well. I have been getting great feedback from everything and I read everything you all send me even if I don't get back to you. So tomorrow is audition day for me so I am hoping to do well at that. This year has really been a whirlwind for me I finished my first play that I have ever done from beginning to end and that was very exciting for me. I have always wanted to see if I could stick with something that long and now I know I can. In the mean time I have been working extremely hard on this interview series. So overall this has been a great year. Though sometimes we think things won't work out they do and that is the best thing about life.

~Luv Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment