Friday, May 13, 2011

I See Stars Interview


Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I want to talk to you guys about the current episode of "Artist Of The World", Which features the amazing band "I See Stars", I interviewed "I See Stars", at this years Ap tour, which stopped in Washington, D.C . Before I interviewed the band I got to actually see the concert which is cool because I never really do that. I usually just interview the bands and then go home so this was a first for me. Yeah, so when I saw I see stars on stage it was an amazing experience to see how much passion their fans had for them. The entire venue was jumping up and down and singing along to their songs everyone knew all of the words. After they performed I got to get on their tour bus, and that's where we did the interview and it was sooooo much fun. You can go to the photo page on this blog or click http://justme-michelah.blogspot.com/p/pictures.html to see my picture with them. The band had some interesting things to say so I hope you check out the interview on my video page or click on the A.O.A tab and check out the series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKkK4e0bI4M&feature=channel_video_title

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment