Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quote #3 ‎

‎"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the first.", Johnny Depp

I like this quote but I'm not sure if I agree with it. I mean is that really how it is you truly have to be in live with the first one to not fall for the second one? I mean look at the Notebook she really love Noah, but then she fell for the second one but then ended up with the first guy. Idk what if you really live the first one and then you get mad at him or their is distance or something that get's in the way and you find a person you really like but then you really like the other guy. I don't know what do you guys think? DO you agree with the quote I think it's a more complicated situation then the quote says but I do love Johnny Depp and his way of thinking.

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment