Saturday, April 7, 2012

Do things yourself

So guys I haven't posted in like forever but as my junior year comes to a close I will have more time. Today I wanted to talk about you financing and investing in your career by yourself. In the business of acting, singing, dancing or any type of art it can become quite pricey and you need to learn how to cut corners with funds without sacrificing the quality of your work. First thing is your reel it is really hard to do this yourself but if you know how then go for it. Voice over if you don't know how to make one you can make one by yourself on your mac , take a class and that will give you a skill that can last you a long time . My main thing is that you don't always have to pay big bucks for things you can learn how to do things yourself without sacrificing the quality of your work, and I think that will come down to the longevity of your career because you need to learn how to figure stuff out, how to market yourself.

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment