Thursday, April 12, 2012

Midnight in Paris review

SO, as everyone that reads my blog knows I had the amazing opportunity to go to Paris last summer and I've always wanted to see this movie but just recently saw it and I was not disappointed I really enjoyed the little cameos of well known actors, such as Adrian brody. Even though he has a really small part he really was memorable. I really enjoyed Marion Cotillard's performance in this film she really showed her style of acting and that she is a powerhouse on screen she has a certain elegance on screen that can't be taught something that just is. I didn't like Rachel McAdams character but I think that's the way the writers wanted I respect her for taking this role because it's hard to be the nagging annoying Girlfriend and for the audience to literally say "shut up", to the screen. Owen Wilson was Owen Wilson in this film. He has done this performance before but I think some people would see that as a negative thing but it just seems to work for him. I do recommend this film for anyone who is in the need to get away from their life for a little while.

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment