Monday, December 5, 2011

What age should you stop making a christmas list?

I really don't know the question but I'm 17 and I continue to make christmas list and I will probally continue to make christmas list until I graduate next year (OMG sounds os weird saying that). Should you continue to make them in college I think you should I actually think it is extremely important to make them in college because your not with your family so they can't see what you like so I do think you should make one but if your thirty one and you still live in your mothers house I guess you could it's a little but creepy but if your married and you have kids don't be coming to your parents with a list talking about you want the new Jordans. Sorry guys my opinion is my opinion.

Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment