Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 Stars of 2012

So guys I did this in 2011 and a few people actually did breakout Emma stone, Mila Kunis, Diggy Simmons, Bridgett Mendler, and Willow Smith plus the others on my list I kind of kind can't seem to remeber right now. So here are my predictions for the top ten stars of 2012.

#1 Jessica Chastain
A few years ago you probally wouldn't have known who she is but she closed 2011 with two major films "The Help", and "The Debt". She really shows her acting skills and that she is more than just a pretty face. I can't wait to see what she is doing this year.

#2.Kinna Granis

I did a review on Kinna awhile ago and the review has been getting more than twenty six views a day now which may not sound like a lot but for a post that's older than 3 months. She has been dubbed the youtube queen getting more than 2 million views on her in your arms video. She has been featured on MTV. With the release of her album stairwells I think 2012 will be a great year for her.

#3 Thomas Horn

This young boy has only been in one film but the film stars power Houses Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks. I think in 2012 he will be cast in more films and will really establish his name in Hollywood.

#4 Kendal Jenner

I predict this year Kendall will prove that she is not just a Kardashian sister she can definently stand on her own. She has been on the cover of a few Magazines, and had a few campaigns. Not to mention her own E special to her sweet 16. 2012 just might be her year.

#5 Amber Heard
Amber heard is the face of guess and she just starred in a film with Johnny Depp. She has the classic Hollywood look that seems to be slowly but surely coming back into the industry. She does things sort of under the radar so you have to be really looking for her and I definently will be looking for her this year.

#6 Tess Thompson
Though her last big movie role was in 2010 in "For Colored girls", she has still been working in 2011 and I think she will keep popping up in 2012.

#7 The Mcclain sisters

Though China is the most famous sister I can see the other two catching up in 2012 Sierra and Lauryn have been featured in China's "Calling all the monsters", video. I can see the other sisters being able to stand on their own two feet in 2012.

#8 Lights
She's not well known yet but has a very loyal fan base and she has a very unique style of music that people are sure to catch on to in 2012 her futuristic beats should be the soundtrack to 2012.

#9 She and Him
I know Zooey Des Chanel is already a big star. Her band she and him is kind of underrated she is an extremely talented musician and singer and I think her music career is going to take off in 2012.
#10 HoneyHoney
I first found out about HoneyHoney at an Xavier Rudd concert when they were opening for him and I fell in love with them from first sight. I gushed about them in my Xavier Rudd concert Recap and then I featured them on their own episode of Artist of The World when they were opening for Christina Perri. They soon Headlined their own tour. HoneyHoney has been gradually gaining steam but has not let anything change who they are as a band. They succeeded in creating an album (BillyJack) that sounded like HoneyHoney which is extremely hard for a band to do that.

So guys this is my prediction for 2012 you all can agree or disagree but I think I'm right. LOL

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment