Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Xavier Rudd concert Recap












The Xavier Rudd co
ncert was an experience let
me tell you. I always find it exciting t
o watch bands that open because they are so talented most of the time. The band that opened for Xavier Rudd was Honey Honey and they were amazing to watch. They had amazing chemistry the duo. The guitarist had seemed to be having a great time
playing and had a great time interacting with the
crowd. This band has great music and you should definently check them out:


Xavier Rudd took the stage afterHoney Honey, wearing his skinny jeans and
walking with bare feet. I was in the front when he first took the stage and I got kind of
pushed against the railing. I got to move below the stage in front of the railing so I could take pictures and that wasn't cramped at all. Then when the first three songs were over I had to fight my way through the crowed to get back to the railing and encountered a few attitudes along the way.
The Arena that he played in was packed so many people were dancing and singing along. His music was honestly speaking to my soul and there are very few people that I believe can do that. A girl behind me was singing and jumping and was almost moved to tears while she was screaming "I Love you Xavier". Xavier had like this coolness about him that allowed the crowed to feel what he was feeling. Also this man is truly talented he was playing like a gazillion instruments at the same time. I love people that challenge the word musician and he does that. He makes you question what a real musician is. Especially in his song "Messages", which is my favorite song. I hope you all get to go see him in concert because it truly was an amazing experience

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment