Saturday, February 19, 2011

Justin Nozuka interview


Hello World Again, so I have the honor to put Justin Nozuka on my blog. I got the amazing opportunity to interview Justin at his show at the 9:30 club right before his show. I had to leave school early to do it but it was worth it. When I arrived at the club I was actually 45 minutes early, so me and my cousin/ camerawoman had to sit on these little stools by the door and wait for 45 minutes, but actually I am glad I got to do that because I got to hear his sound check and it sounded just like the concert I had seen a few months ago. So finally after the waiting was over Justin came out greeted us and he was very polite. He asked me was I cold and would I mind going out side of course I said " Sure, let's go outside", when we got outside we saw this crowd of people waiting to get into the concert. So Justin turns around with this surprise look on his face and says "Wow, there's a crowd let's go around here", and gestures to the other side of the building and we move quite swiftly to the other side of the building. The interview was very interesting he was a very intuitive person to talk to. He had a lot to say and gave a lot of information in the interview. Justin has gotten so many hits online and has been asked by major record labels to sign with them but he has turned them down because he knows what he wants to do with his music and he wants to have to have control over how he sounds. You have to have respect for someone like that. Though he has turned down many opportunities that he felt like were not for him, he has mad his own. He now is doing a duet with the amazing India Arie and he has now been nominated for a Juno award. He is on my Artist of 2011 to watch out for and I think you should definitely look out for him.You all should definitely tune into episode 3 of "Artist of The World", you can find it hear if you go to the video page on this blog or you can go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6hY1kNwYY. To watch it.
To stay in tuned with Justin and what he is doing you can go to many of his websites.

Whooh that was a lot lol, I hope you all enjoy the blog post and the interview. We have 9 more episodes left in the 1st season of "Artist of the world", so stay tuned in.

~ Luv Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment