Thursday, February 10, 2011

Believer in yourself

I just want to write this to everyone who has a dream. Believe in yourself because no one is ever going to know how you feel about your dream and your goal the way you know how you feel. I recently had an experience today about how someone wanted to question how much I wanted my dream. I have realized that no one is going to give you what you want you want ,you have to go and take it and you have to love what you want to do to your soul in order to do what you want because if you don't you will lose interest in it. It's not enough just to want to do something you have to need to do it. You have to have to be willing to bend over backwards and jump through hoops for it because believe me people are more than willing to ask you to do so. I have had some minor success this year but nowhere near what my ultimate goal is. I hope that this helps anyone who is thinking about giving up on your dream.

~Luv Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment