Friday, December 18, 2009

Teachers

Teacher. Okay their suppose to guide you, but I really didn`t realize how much they impacted your life. I thought, hey you know you don`t like em so what in a few months you`ll be out of their class, but know that I am in High School I am realizing that, that is not the case. Here are the categories. of teachers:
The mean 1

The nice 1

The one that doesn`t teach you anyhthing but you like him/her

The one that doesn`t teach you anything and you don`t like him/her

The one were you have no Idea whats going on in their class

The teacher that puts you to sleep

and so on...................................................

But ok I go to a performing arts school so I realize that the teachers have alot of experience and I should listen to them but I can`t just be a parrot and repeat what they say. I don`t think people realize that learning is not repeating it`s taking what you can and then applying it to yourself and to be completely honest teachers are not always right and what works for them may not work for me. Thats all I have to say about that Lylas

No comments:

Post a Comment