Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Homework During break

Aiight, so guys I understand that teachers want to give you work to help you, but why do I get more homework on break than I get during the resular school schedule. Also they give you so much work you have to focus on managing your time and things of that nature because you have so much to do in such a short amount of time.I just think that yes the teachers are trying to help you but at my school theres a set amount of stuff you have to learn but they choose how to teach it, and to be completely honest some teachers need not to teach. I just think that some teachers should take that wuote from Socrates, " A unexamined life is not worth living" If your teaching and everyone is failing maybe it`s not your thing, or simply you should just change a few things. I know, I know you guys think I`m just salty about getting alot of homework, but no. I just think that not all people are meant to teach some years you get lucky and you get a good teacher that is good for you. I mean I do give teachers props because I could not do it. I would probally slap a kid if they got an attitude with me. I mean some teachers do know that something is not right, for instance last year in the eigth grade one teacher actually broke down and cried because her whole class got F`s, thats a teacher that really cares and I think thats better then a teacher saying"Well, Theses are some dumb kids" Because the teachers actually care. I mean the teahcer that cried was hysterical she was so upset she was all like" I don`t know what to do, I try so hard to teach you guys and you guys don`t even try" I mean that shows that she cares and after that people started to stay after and try hard and most of them did better. I do understand that some students don`t try but truely alot do. So after I got all off subject I think we should have homework but not so much that you are mentally and physically exausted. So I leave you saying peace to the middle east and around the world and don`t kill the beat.

Love

Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment