Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just get to know me first

Ok, so guys Michelah Desnai has hit the web. Well just to get to know me. I started this blog because I needed to get my ideas out there. I think there aren`t enough places were teens can get their voices heard and now there is. I will post things I care about and hopefully we have something in common, and your ideas will get heard also. I am a young actress that hasn`t made it to the big time yet, but I`m working on it.The one thing that is intresting about me is that I was diagnosed with a stutter from a young age, and yes, I still want to be an actress and I will be an actress. so hopefully I will be an inspiration for people who do have problems with speach. The thing with stuttering is that there is no cure for it and you can`t really help it. So it`s not like a sickness that doesn`t really effect you because speaking is a every day activity so people sometimes judge you because of it. Well it doesn`t really effect my acting because I don`t really stutter when I get in front of the camera.Okay and one more thing about this blog is that it`s my blog and I am going to use punctuation as I choose and there might be some gramtically incorrect things on here but it`s my blog so who cares. So I guess it`s time for a topic well let`s get started. I just wondered on this posting were this studio is having this huge open call and I got excited because maybe I could go, but the thing is I fit the role except for the fact that they are looking for a caucasian girl. So that automatically takes me out of the role. I don`t mind people having a preference but that just took a opportunity away from a big chunk of the world. I think the open call should be open to all races and they should not descriminate. So America I have made through my first post I can not wait to see were this blog goes and hope you like it. Luv Ya Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment