Sunday, August 25, 2013

Update

So, I have some exciting news for you guys I am in New York!! I know what you're saying "you're always in New York", but really I'm here for good, (well not really for good but I am in college) so right now I am here for at least 3 months. Sooooo what does this mean? I don't really know to be honest. I am just her in the big apple the place where dreams are made of and I am trying to make my dreams come true. What does this mean for A.O.W? Well, right now we are not shooting considering my camera person is still in the DMV, but this does not mean it is over!!! lol. I am here making lots of connections some of them which you will see on the series soon, but I have one more episode for you that will be uploaded very soon. This will be the last episode for a little while. Sooo about my covers and videos!!!! Since I know you all are dying to see them (JK). I am finding places on campus where I feel comfortable playing my guitar and saying but also I am working on some scripts for some new videos! While I am here I will be working with new representation so stay tuned for that. All right guys I should be sleeping I have a class at 11 tomorrow. I AM OFFICIALLY A COLLEGE STUDENT YAAAAHHHH !!!

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment