Saturday, February 18, 2012

D.R.U.G.S, Hit the lights, like a moth to a flame,Sparks the Rescue, My Arcadia concert recap

Hey , guys it's that time again I got to go to this amazing concert with these ama
zing bands and even hang out with a few of them so I had some problems with my tickets at the venue so I didn't end
up getting in until late so I missed some of the show. The first band I saw was like a moth to a flame.


They were sooooo good I keep gushing about these concerts because until you all tell me that you have gone to see at least one of these bands in concert you have not lived. Here is me with the lead singer.

They really are a good band just with the chemistry that they have on stage. I ran into him after the show and he was really
cool. I think as a front man you would think he would be this really crazy guy but really he is just really mellow and nice. Which is kind of polar opposite of his on stage persona.


The second band we saw was Hit the light the chemistry on stage and the way they
seemed to interact with the crowd. During the
show there was a fight in the crowd and they managed to get the crowd back in order and jump
ing and singing along with their songs. The stage presence of this band is
amazing and just watching the you can tell that they love what they are doing.

They played my favorite song Earthquake. I was screaming and snapping as many pictures as possible I even got to meet the lead singer after the show I had sooooo much fun.









The last band that we saw was D.R.U.G.S this is the second time I have seen them in concert and again never disapoint. I actually got to interview Nick Martin before the show. I know this is kind of weird but as many bands as I have interviewed before shows I
always expect them to be extremely hype before a show but no he wasn't he was very mellow. When the band got on stage it was a completely different person they always get the crowd going and they have the ability to make you feel apart of the show.
The band is truly a gem and I think we should definently support independent music because these are the people are out there grinding creating music that is truly the essence of who t

hey are but not what a record label wants and what's going to sell records we aren't fans because they cater to us we are fans because they are truly them. So I urge you all go and buy their albums go and see their shows.








No comments:

Post a Comment