Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top 10 stars of 2011

I know I'm not a professional at this, but I just want to let you all know who I think is going to blow up this year. Some of you may agree with me, some of you may not and hey I might be wrong but I am just giving my opinion after all this is my blog. So here are my top ten stars of 2011

Number 1
Emma Stone
I believe Emma stone is going to be a breakout star in 2011 because the indie movie scene is becoming much more prominent in the film world and she seems to be the girl all the directors would love to work with. With her breakout role in the movie "Easy A"' co-starring with Amanda Bynes who is a veteran actor in her own right Emma stone was able to hold her own. This 22 year old starlet I'm sure will have a great year in 2011.


Number 2
Mila Kunis
Some of you may know her as jackie from "that's seventies show", But in 2010 Mila Kunis blew up the big screen with her performance as "Lilly", in "The Black Swan", She has been popping up more frequently on the big screen and I am sure she will find herself a permanent spot on the Hollywood walk of fame.

Number 3

Diggy Simmons
We all know him as Rev Runs son but Diggy Simmons is fighting to get out of his Fathers spotlight. With a mixtape dropped and a new commercial coming into your living rooms everyday. In 2011 I think that he will be on a rise with his music.

Number 4
Justin Nozuka
With his second album "You I Wind Land and Sea", Him finishing up his tour. Justin Nozuka has sung his way into many girls hearts over the last few years. Justin Nozuka first showed you his talent on his hit " After tonight", Now in 2011 I believe he will be finding his way into your hearts very soon. With his striking big looks and his soulful voice he will be capturing hearts all over the world.( By the way I got to meet him and see him in concert and he was amazing)

Number 5

We the kings
With a new duet with Disney star Demi Lovato We the kings are sure to rock 2011. Even though they are fairly popular now I believe this band is going to finish off this year with a bang.

Number 6

Bridget Mendler
Her new show on the Disney Channel "Good luck Charlie" going strong, she has been working on her music career with the song "My Paradise", which she did for "The Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2"
. She had her attention grabbing role in "The Clique" and hasn't stopped since. Bridget Mendler is Disney's new princess.

Number 7


Versaemerge
With their episode on the documentary series "World of Jenks", they have gained more mainstream attention. Though they have recently been pushed in the media's spotlight, they have had loyal followers for quite awhile and their appearance on "The Vans Warped tour", they are set to go full steam ahead.

Number 8

Alex Cuba
Having great success in Canada Alex Cuba is finishing his tour with Justin Nozuka. This sexy cuban will sing his way into you hearts even if you don't speak spanish.

Number 9


Willow Smith
This young starlet may have a famous Dad and Mom, but she is working on her own career. Her song "Whip your hair", hit the radio and clubs all around the country. Willow is shore to blow up in 2011.

Number 10

India Eisley
Her role on the "Secret life of the American teenager", (The show all teenagers are addicted to) I'm sure that this is just the beginning for her and I will be looking for her in this 2011 year as she continues to show that she is a force to be reckoned with.


Some of these stars are already famous and some of these stars are up and coming only time will tell if this list is right but this list is just my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment