Saturday, May 18, 2013

Being on set!!!!

So, yesterday guys I got a job being an extra in a short film which I know a lot of people look down upon but really it is a cool experience because
A. you get food
B. you get to meet new people
C. your on set.

Really, to be honest I'm not even sure if I'm in any of the shots because I wasn't just background I was background background but who knows until I see it. When people ask me I always tell them I do recommend extra work because it is a learning experience and it is always good to take what is given to you especially when you are just starting out, but really it is just good to explore every opportunity.

Ok, guys so my youtube channel is going to start exploding with videos more covers, and of course some other stupid stuff so don't forget to subscribe so you can be on the up and up.

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment