Saturday, March 23, 2013

And now I have trekked to Canada

Hey Guys,

So I'm not sure if I put this in one of my last post or not but I am now in Canada shooting two more episodes of A.O.W. After about 12 hours in the car and the nice woman at Canadian customs making a surprised look after I told her I came to Canada to interview a band, we made it. I will be interviewing the bands later on today and tomorrow but right now I have to get something to eat lol. I'm so hungry. I will announce who I am interviewing after I get the footage but you all should either follow me on twitter @micheladesnai , follow A.O.W on twitter @artistoftheworl or like my facebook page  here, because you never know which site is going to get the first picture or the first announcement, but anyway my loves I can hear my stomach growling and I just spent $8.00 on some nasty cookies so I will have to continue this post some other time. I will probally do an update when I get back into the states so keep a look out around Thursday

A bientot

~luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment