Sunday, February 10, 2013

Company of thieves interview

Hey,

Guys Artist of the World is now on Episode 13 I'm so excited because the series has expanded so much and it's you guys that have made it possible we are probally not going to be covering the grammies this year but we have been able to interview great artist that do great things and the most recent interview we have done is great band Company of Thieves. This band has the most unique sound and really are unique people, in just the way they cary themselves. I interviewed them at the jammin Java wich is a small venue in Vienna. I had a great time talking to them and just getting to know who they were as artist. Genevieve & Marc were very warm and very kind and really kind. I really felt like I got some insight into their world well you all take a look for yourself because here it is Artist of The World: EP 13 Company of thieves

~luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment