Sunday, May 27, 2012

Michelah's book club #3:The Lovely Bones book review

So, guys I have like 60 books that I have bought and that I will try and finish throughout the summer, so let's start with this book The lovely bones now a major motion picture. This book started out kind of slow kind of hard to get into but once I got into I was kind of hooked granted I didn't read this book everyday it still was a good book. I like the way the book was written in a way of letting us know who the murderer was at the begging therefore the anticipation of him being caught was even larger then trying to figure out who the murderer was throughout the book. Alice Sebold is a very dramatic writer she really takes the time to paint a picture with her words. I definently recommend this book to people who aren't afraid of shedding a tear.

~Luv Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment