Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jonathan Cook Interview


On episode 5 of "Artist of The World", I had the pleasure of interviewing Jonathan from Forever The Sickest Kids. It was a very quick interview and he was very nice. Though it may be the shortest interview I have done it was the funnest experience. The interview was done on The tour bus and I was kind of crunched for time because I had to do something for school, afterwards so there were a few questions I would have liked to ask but I didn't. Though I had these short falls, I believe the interview was very informative for young band members so you all should check it out. Jonathan was very cool he was quite funny though I didn't catch on until I watched the interview. He was very insightful and you may not expect that from a rock and roll front man. You all should go to my video page to watch it or go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsjwwEyEZ_o.

Also check out Forever The Sickest kids websites :http://foreverthesickestkids.com/promote.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment