Sunday, December 26, 2010

I`m Back!!!!!

So guys I`m so sorry I have not posted in a long long long long long time but I am happy to say that I now have a computer since my old one was broken but now I have one guys and I am going to be uploading videos and blogging like crazy. Also I have been very busy with school and acting, I have auditions scheduled all the way to march so I am going to update you all as much as I can. I am also happy to announce I have my first follower (thank You so much Noah) He is a rapper and he is extremely talented. I am so happy to be back on track I have so many book reviews and interviews to show you so you all keep checking back. Oh, I am also happy to say I am not a Freshman anymore I am a Softmore (my computer is saying I`m spelling that wrong) but yes, also I have decided not to graduate early and finish out my high school years no matter how sucky they are, but I don't think I would change them for the world. I am so happy that you all have stuck in there with me.

~LUV MIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment