Friday, June 11, 2010

MY LETTER

Hey Guys so I`m so excited so all of you NYLON addicts out their. You Know that dear NYLON section of there magazine. I wrote a letter in and it got published!!!! EEEEHHHH I`m so happy. It`s so funny how I found out I was in it. My friend at school says to me in biology class "Michelah how do you spell your name?" So I spell it for her, And then her mouth drops and she puts her hand over her mouth. Then she says "No how do you spell your last name?", So I tell her and she goes "did you write this? " I say "YES!!!", after I looked at it. So yes I know it is only a few lines but it`s a start. Oh so guys please go pick up the June issue of Nylon (it`s the one with M.I.A on the front) well guys I have homework to do please continue to read and please follow me. Tell me if you luv the knew look of my blog.

LUV MIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment