Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey Guys

OMG, guy`s haven`t wrote in awhile so sorry!! But yes my computer is still broken lol just bare with me. Right now I am focusing on finishing my freshman year of high school, YES!!!! so I am so excited. So guy's info on me I have to focus on one thing so I actually get things done if I don't I will never get anything done. I actually have an audition tomorrow I`m pretty pumped about that!! But this time I have my family with because it`s a call 4 the whole fam( Let's see how this go's) Also I am just getting over the flu so I'm still feeling kind of Icky, I also had to play in a soccer game on Saturday so my body is extremely sore lol, but when duty calls duty calls. So I just wanted to give you guy's an update on what I'm doing but please bare with me there are more videos and blogs and pictures to come I need to get things together right now but wish me luck on my audition and hooe you all have a nice day.

~LUV MIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment