Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quote of the Month!!

“I think it's always best to be who you are.”
~ Halle Berry

Ok, so guy`s I said I would do a quote of the day but lately I`ve been pretty busy so I`m gonna try to do a quote of the month. So the quote above is by Halle Berry.I would just like to talk about that for a moment. It`s always best to be yourself. Yes, that is true but right now in my life I`m finding it very hard to do that. When you go to school, when you walk down the street, when you watch tv, even when you read a book, you find that there are people suggesting that who you are isn`t the right person, Your parents tell you, you should be someone else and your friends tell you, you should be another person. I think that you have to find yourself before you can be yourself, and once you find yourself you should not let anyone change you.

So guy`s this was fun I think I`ll try to do this more often I`ll try to get a quote and reflect on it, so like I said I will try quote of the month, hopefully I will have more time to maybe eventually do quote of the week or day.LOL.

Thanks 4 reading my blog

~LUV MIKA



No comments:

Post a Comment