Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wearing heels at school


Christian Loubiton, Marie Antoinette heels
So the timeless argument, should you wear heels at school? or shouldn't`t you? I wear heels all the time at school and my mother`s always asking me are you trying to be older than what you are? Or are you trying to impress some boy? NO, I AM NOT!!! I like to dress up for me, I like myself I don`t do it for someone else. I hate it when your parents bother you every time you go out the house looking pretty. I know that they want to protect you, but I
need to go to school looking nice it makes me feel good about myself and it let`s me deal with all the other girls talking about you as soon as you turn the corner. So yes, I do believe you should wear heels in High School as long as your wearing it to make other girls jealous or your wearing them to make yourself feel good, you should wear them, but please don`t wear them for guy`s there not always that comfortable and if your hurting your feet for guy`s now you`ll hate them in a few year`s lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment